Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Quilt Market Projects for the ThermOWeb booth

Hi there Therm O Web fans :)  This is Jenifer here with you today to share the projects that I made for Quilt Market.   Moda was kind enough to send out this beautiful Manderlay fabric for the booth and Wonderfil Threads provided us with some beautiful threads.  I can't wait to see this booth.



My first project is this knit wrap skirt that I did in Alabama Chanin style, with raw edges and hand stitching.  I used the new Soft Stretch interfacing for the waist band and it is beautiful giving some stability but still giving the fabric some movement.  I appliqued these roses to the bottom corner and did some hands stitching with some beautiful Wonderfil thread.  I am so pleased with how the skirt turned out that I can't wait to make some more.



For my second project I made this fun little purse using some Fusible fleece and the awesome fabrics from Moda.  I made a cute flower out of some flannel using the Soft Stretch and it almost turned my flannel pieces into felt give it the stability I needed to make a flower without all of the bulk.  There will definitely be more flannel projects in my future.


For my last project I made a fun hoop showcasing the beautiful Moda fabrics and I couldn't help but add some beautiful Deco Foils to it.  This hoop came together pretty quickly and would look really cute with a couple others that coordinated with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment