Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Burlap Christmas Mini Album-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans! It’s Jenifer from the DCWV Social Media Design Team!  I can't wait to share this fun mini album that I made using the new Cranberry Christmas stack and the Burlap Paper pad.  It always amazes me what a little bit of beautiful paper and ribbons can make such wonderful, beautiful pieces of eye candy.
Cover:

Peek at all the wonderful goodies on the inside. 

Pages 1 and 2: you could tuck a family picture back behind the fun little bird ornament.

Pages 3 and 4:

Pages 5 and 6:

Pages 7 and 8:
Back: Of course the back had to be cute too :)

Some times you just need to make something beautiful to sit on your table or shelf.  

Supplies: 
Cranberry Christmas stack-DCWV
Burlap Paper Pad-DCWV
May Arts Ribbons
Blue Moon Beads

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today I wish you the very best this Holiday Season!
Jenifer

1 comment: