Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Beach Mini in a Box Coastal Stack-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans! It’s Jenifer from the DCWV Social Media Design Team!  Today I would like to share this fun Mini Album in a box with you using the new Coastal Stack.  I feel like a broken record because every time I tell you this is my very favorite stack ever, DCWV blows it out of the ball park with each new stack.  So I got to tell you right now this new Coastal stack is one of my all time favorites.  The Coastal stack has fabric papers and a lot of the papers have this beautiful pearlescent glimmer to them and they are truly beautiful.

I found this nice and sturdy box that used to have software in it and thought it would be perfect for my base.

I made the album to perfectly fit inside the box.

This is the box and the mini side by side.  I used the beautiful fabric papers for the cover of the mini album, I just love the different textures that are used throughout the project.

Warning...Beautiful papers ahead, just look at all the shimmer and shine. 






All of the pages have a circle cut out to give you a sneak peek of the picture on the last page.  I love the way this turned out and I am so happy that I have the perfect box to keep my fun mini album safe and sound.  Next time you find a great box that you are getting ready to throw away maybe give it a new life, you never know what can happen.

DCWV supplies used:
Coastal Stack
Burlap Stack
Blue Moon Beads and Charms
May Arts Ribbons and strings
Shells

1 comment:

  1. Impressive. I have never tried a mini album before.

    ReplyDelete