Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lovely Thank You Card with Wow

Hi there for my very last post on the WoW team I thought I would do a beautiful Thank You card to Thank the wonderful team and leaders for Wow Embossing powders.  I have been on this team for several years and have learned a lot of new things and I will forever be grateful to have had this opportunity.

I used the Chrysanthemum stamp on some watercolor paper using the Coconut Ice embossing glitter.  After heat setting my image I colored them in using some watercolors.  After the water colors dried I cut them out and layered them on my card. 

Using the Pick&Mix stamp I stamped directly on to my card base and my card is complete:)
Thank you so much for following me along on my embossing journeys and just remember this isn't good bye I will be back with more embossed projects in the future :)


25 comments:

  1. Very pretty indeed. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicate card!!! Thanks for share!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jenifer....

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Bold Blossoms.....Brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely flowers, adore the colors and texture. Thanks so much for inspiring!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty flowers. I love the name of the embossing glitter. Coconut Ice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mix of embossing and water coloring! This soft delicate look is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning!! The flowers are the perfect accent to a perfect card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! I really like that stamp. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely combo of Chrysanthemum colours. Simply made but still stunning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful! Love the color combo on those lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card your flowers look great

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that Chrysanthemum stamp! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card!! Lovely colors!! The flowers are very pretty!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simple and beautiful !!! Very beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jenifer this is absolutely STUNNING! A wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty!!! Love the Fibonacci pattern in the flowers!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete