Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2016

Valentine Box-WOW

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share this altered Valentine box that I created.

I had this heart shaped box laying around for just the right project to re decorate and with Valentines day coming up right around the corner I thought now was the time.  I first covered the box with some white on white patterned paper and then embossed over the top of that.

Here is a close up of some of the beautiful Wow Embossing powders.  Don't you just LOVE how nice and sparkly they are?

Once I had the base layer completed I then just layered ribbons and flowers until I had the desired look.  Don't throw away those fun boxes next time turn them into little pieces of art.


Wow supplies used:
Embossing powders-
Sugar Plum
Stamps used-
Chrysanthemum
PikNMix

Other supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
DCWV
Doilies



2 comments: