Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2016

Hello Love Explosion Box-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans! It’s Jenifer from the DCWV Social Media Design Team!  I want to share a fun project that I made with the Hello Darlin Stack.  This is one of the sweetest stacks, it has nice beautiful colors and fun bicycles, telephones and typewriters.  I created this fun explosion box for my sweetie for Valentines day.


I clustered some flowers and butterflies on the top of the lid to give my box some dimension.


This is the inside.  The center has some flowers and a fun typewriter in the middle.  I cut out some fun cards with nice sentiments and adhered them to the outside corners.

Here is a close up of the center.  I love the colors of this stack and I have plans in the works for more projects so stay tuned.

Supplies:
DCWV- Hello Darlin Stack
Ribbons- May Arts



1 comment:

  1. I loved your beautiful exploding box when I saw it on the DCWV blog!! Great job and loved all the details especially!!

    ReplyDelete