Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Butterfly Card-May Arts Stampendous Hop

Hi Welcome to the May Arts and Stampendous Hop :)  Thank you so much for taking the time to see the card I created.

This Butterfly is one of my most favorite stamps of all times and I have used it several times.



The Aged teal embossing enamel has little flecks of gold in it so I thought it would be fun to bring out that gold with some gold paper from DCWV and some gold twine from May Arts.
I love the results and I can't wait to mail it out :)  Make sure you stop by everyone's posts, there are prizes to be had :)


May Arts Ribbons used:
524-38-01 Pearls
A487-58-01 Roses
412-30 Gold Twine

Stampendous:
Butterfly Stamp
Aged Teal Embossing Enamel

Other:
DCWV Paper

Here is today's lineup:




20 comments:

  1. Your butterfly is amazing! I love the color on it. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the elegant look of your card and the embossing powder on the butterfly, great technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the layers
    on your gorgeous
    card, great butterfly!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful butterfly! I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and unique card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly perched on the "flower" is so pretty
    Love how you highlighted the corners.
    Wonderful card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! Great layering card, too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful--I like the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beautiful butterfly card and can see why you love the stamp the most! I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The elements you used to create this are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty, Jenifer!! Love the pops of gold! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty. I love butterflies. πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great embossing powders on the butterfly and such beautiful layering too! Thank you for sharing today!

    ReplyDelete