Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

Pretty Packages-May Arts

Welcome May Arts fans for my package I made a simple pillow box using a beautiful foil vellum from DCWV and layered on some beautiful May Arts ribbons and topped it off with a fun flower.



I think really cute packaging for gifts for little things like gift cards and maybe some treats it just the perfect touch to make them feel special.

May Arts Ribbons used :


Here is rest of wonderful team, make sure you stop by and leave a comment for your chance to win some beautiful ribbons :)

8 comments:

  1. Those packages are looking so beautiful. They look like the present at all. If I knew sooner, I'd try to make such ones for my co-workers at stilusessaywriting.com as I'm a secret Sants for some of them. That could be a perfect package for Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Love this blue with the silver & white. That flower is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower, with the beautiful bell is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the silver on the paper of the pillow box.
    The flower is so pretty with the blue embellishments among the petals.
    thanks for sharing an amazing package.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous box!
    Love the silver
    paper and pretty
    ribbon.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous package!! I would love to have something like that under my tree. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the flower and the paper is stunning!! I would keep the packaging and display it after opening it!! LOOOOOOOOOVE TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SHIMMER, SHINE, SPARKLE & TEXTURE - LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing this DELIGHTFUL gift wrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete