Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

Holiday Hop with May Arts and DCWV

Welcome to the May Arts-DCWV hop!!  I can honestly say these 2 companies are a perfect match.

For my project I made a fun diorama using the dears and glitter trees in the fun Christmas stack.  I used an old picture frame decorated with beautiful ribbons for the  base.



Here it is from another view.

May Arts ribbons Used:
397-14-14 3 yards
524-38-09 Pearl 3 yards
471-3-01 Tulle-6 yards

Here are the other ladies for toda'ys Hop :)

13 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous Diorama! I havent seen one of these since doing these in elementary! What a fun idea! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! LOVE the deer ands those trees are so sweet! This stack is on my wish list@@ TFS!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect home décor piece to display during the holidays! Gorgeous details of ribbons and the adorable deer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the inspiring creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty!
    Darling deer
    and cute
    frame!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER CUTE decor piece Jenifer!!!
    LOVE your scene, LOVE your colour combo and dimension too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the candy cane look around the frame.
    Will make a great decoration.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- this is so clever! Beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute idea with your picture frame. I love it. Great decor idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are so cute! And, woo hoo...I found this hop only 42 minutes before it closes! Phew. Thanks and God bless! ILuvTheEucharist @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic Idea.!! I know i didn't make this part of the hop but had to see what I missed I can always use inspiration.

    ReplyDelete