Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Wreath-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans! It’s Jenifer from the DCWV Social Media Design Team!  I was so excited to receive the Christmas Village stack, as soon as I got it I went to work cutting out all the pieces and putting them together.  This little house looks a little bit like our house and so I thought it would be a perfect addition to our front door.




I layered several ribbons around a grapevine wreath then as a last step I anchored down some tulle with some beautiful dark red ribbon go give my landscape a soft snowy feel.  I did glue down a base to the bottom of my house so that I had a surface to glue to the tulle.

This beautiful green charm is from Blue Moon beads and it is the perfect addition to my wreath.

Supplies Used:
Christmas Village Stack-DCWV
Ribbons-May Arts
Blue Moon Beads
Bottle Brush trees

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I would love to see what you do with the Christmas Village Stack, leave me a link in the comments and I will stop by and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment