Search This Blog

Monday, November 2, 2015

Christmas Countdown with DCWV and May Arts

Hi there DCWV and May Arts fans, Jenifer here with you today to share a fun Christmas countdown display that I made using the new Christmas stack and some beautiful May Arts ribbons.

I found this tutorial on how to fold an origami shadow box and so I used it as my frame.  Then just decorated as I desired.

Here is a close up of the flower cluster with some of the lovely May Arts ribbons and leaves.

I hope you liked my project today and make sure you stop by the rest of the week for the other projects we have planned.
Jenifer

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea and
    great details!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling creation!! LOVE the scene you have created!!! Anyone would be proud to showcase this in their home! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the shadow box is darling. A great way to keep track of which day it is.
    Counting down to Christmas is very important.
    The tree at the side and the pretty bow on top really set the frame off.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so clever again today with this creative countdown frame!!! Love the paper flowers and cute tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS, festive count down Jenifer, LOVE your pretty accents!!!
    THANK YOU for the CREATIVE INSPIRATION and the link :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SUCH a fun idea! I love it! Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute. The flowers are awesome. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete