Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2015

Album in a box-May Arts


Hi there May Arts fans this is Jenifer here with you today to share a project that I made.  To be honest I am absolutely in love with this and I can't wait to get my hands on some more cigar boxes to make some more.

I made a little album to go into the beautiful box.  I love it so much I might have to keep this one for myself.

The first step was to cover the box in beautiful paper.  Then decorate as desired.  I went with the blues and silvers in the papers and used beautiful ribbons that coordinated with the papers.


Here are some pictures of the album.




There are little pockets and journaling spaces to store pictures and memories and when it is all filled out then you have yourself a beautiful memento to pull out and put on display every holiday season.



May Arts ribbons used:

Other Supplies Used:
Cigar Box
DCWV-"Oh what fun" stack
jingle bells

I hope you have enjoyed my project today and it helps get you in the holiday mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment