Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Pumpkin-May Arts

Hi there May Arts fans :)  This is Jenifer here with you today to share this fun pumpkin that I made and decorated with May Arts ribbons.  I'm sure you have seen these cute pumpkins all over the place, so I decided to make one for myself.  It was so easy and fun I know that I will be making a few more.

I took a piece of fabric 10"x 22" and sewed the 10" sides together and then gathered both longer sides and pulled them together and stuff with batting, giving you a ball.  Wrap your burlap string around the ball to give it your pumpkin shape.  That is it :)  Now decorate as desired.

For the stem I rolled a small piece of cardstock and then wrapped it with the DD16 grosgrain dots and adhered it with a little bit of hot glue.  I stuffed it into the space with a little bit more hot glue.

Thank you so much for looking at my project today, if you decide to make one I would love to see it.  Leave me a link in the comments and I will stop by and check it out.

May Arts Ribbons used:

Other supplies used:
Fabric
Stuffing


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a seasonal project, a great décor addition.

    ReplyDelete