Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2015

Halloween Wreath-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans! It’s Jenifer from the DCWV Social Media Design Team! 
Today I would like to share this fun Halloween wreath I created using the new Spooky Delight stacks, both the 6x6 and the 12x12 stacks and some May Arts Ribbons.

I started out by using some old vintage book pages rolled to create a nice full background to build my wreath on.

I love Halloween and I especially love decorating for Halloween.  I tend to go more on the cute side instead of the scary side of Halloween.  I was trying for pretty and I think that was accomplished with the flowers

I just love this new Spooky Delight stack and strongly recommend running out and getting it.  I can't wait to put together some layouts from the papers that I have left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment