Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial-Ruby Rock-It

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans!!  This is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun but super simple idea to help make your patterned paper work for you.

I know it is hard to cut into the beautiful papers from the Rustic Charm collection, it is definitely a struggle for me to make that first cut into that gorgeous paper.  But by making just a few cuts you can turn it into creative elements on your page.

By cutting into some of the triangles I reapplied them to help highlight my photo.  It can be really easy to cut into some of those patterned papers and get those elements working for you.


I hope I have inspired you to look at your patterned papers a different way.  The possibilities are endless.

Supplies used:
May Arts Ribbons




No comments:

Post a Comment