Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fall Wreath-May Arts

Hi May Arts fans!!  Jenifer here with you today to share my new Fall wreath.  One of my favorite things to do with May Arts ribbons is create new wreaths.  I have made more than my share over the years but I just can't help myself.

This Fall wreath uses some of my favorite burlap ribbons and some flowers made from the Indian Summer paper pack from DCWV.
This wreath is all about layers.  Start with your burlap, then the wired pearls and ending with the wired bows to give it a little bit more sparkle and texture.  Make your flowers, both paper and ribbon. I used this tutorial to make my paper flowers.  For the ribbon flowers I folded the ribbon in half and made cuts every 1/4" or so then I rolled it in on itself.  I pinned everything down with pins and beads. 

Here is a fun close up of the flowers.
May Arts ribbon used:

Other Supplies Used:
DCWV
Wreath form
Beads

1 comment: