Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2015

Custom 2016 Planner-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans! It’s Jenifer from the DCWV Social Media Design Team!  I would like to share a project using two of the new Stacks found at Joann's.  I used the new Paper Backed Denim stack and the beautiful Ocean Breeze stack and put together this fun 2016 planner that I just can't wait to use.


I love that the Denim is paper backed.  It made it easier to use and it didn't fray on me.  I used a layer of batting in between my chipboard and the denim to give my cover a little bit of padding.  I used some lace and grosgrain ribbon along the spine to make it a little sturdier.



Every month has a beautiful patterned paper folded to give the month a pocket to hold items and scraps of paper, I also have sewed down little bits of ribbons as tabs so the months are easier to find.



Here is the first inside page with a beautiful quote and a nice pocket.
Here are a few examples of some of the monthly folders to show you just how beautiful these papers are.




Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today.  This Ocean Breeze stack is one of my absolute favorite stacks.  I already love the nautical look but changing out the typical red with a beautiful pink really gives it a very feminine feel.
If you are interested in putting together your own planner go out to pinterest there are a bunch of free planner pages you can print out.

DCWV supplies used:
Ocean Breeze Stack
Paper backed Denim Stack

Other Supplies used:
May Arts Ribbons




No comments:

Post a Comment