Search This Blog

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Mini notepads-Ruby Rock-It

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans, this is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun mini notebook that you can make out of all those lovely scraps of paper that you just can't seem to throw away.
Here is a couple little notebooks that I made.  They measure 2 1/2"x 4 1/4", a perfect size to just throw in your purse or leave on your desk to jot down some notes.


Here is the grey one, the paper is double sided so you get this cool pattern on the inside.

I thought the teal ribbon and embossing powder would be a lovely contrast to the grey.  I love those colors together.


This one is from the fun Kraftastic Glitter paper, I love these papers.




Thank you so much for taking a look at my project today.  Make sure you check back often for more inspiration from this very creative team.

Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other supplies used:
May Arts Ribbons
Wow Embossing Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment