Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Forever Tag-Wow/UmWow hop

Welcome to the Wow and UmWow hop.  Can I just tell you these are about 2 of my most favorite products.  I just love the little Um Wow Butterflies.  I wrapped a little piece of wire around the middle and they look like they are flying around the flowers on the tag.

The tag started around one of the new Wow Embossing powder colors, Chocolate Caramel Pearl, and let me tell you it is lovely.


Here is a close up of my cluster.  I have some flowers, DCWV  and old book papers, and also some May Arts ribbons.
I hope you have enjoyed the hop today make sure you stop by everyday to be inspired by this awesome team.


3 comments:

  1. It really is a beautiful tag. Quite inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layering of the substrate of the tag and the combination with the ribbon. Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice layering of the substrate of the tag and the combination with the ribbon. Thanks for the idea

    ReplyDelete