Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cute Clips from Ribbon Scraps-May Arts

Welcome to the May Arts Scraps hop.  Welcome to my little blog :)  I made these super cute little paper clip flags with some of my abundant ribbon scraps.  Am I the only one that has trouble throwing away even the smallest piece of ribbon?

Well here is a way to use up some of those scraps.  Small bits of ribbon, hot glue and paperclips.  You could use these to decorate scrapbook pages or to even mark pages in your planner.

Here is a gallon size bag of my scraps, I now see tons of possibilities.  I am so glad I didn't throw those little bits away.  Make sure you stop by the May Arts blog tomorrow I will show you what else I did with all of my scraps :)

Here is the rest of the line up...  Enjoy!!


8 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! These would work perfect in and for my scrapbooks and at work to add just a playful touch of color !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! Ribbon can be used in so many creative ways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! So glad to see someone else who can't bear to throw away small scraps! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! Great use of the scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE clips Jenifer :)
    What a great way to use scraps and try different combinations of ribbons & trims together too ... I can see these being perfect for hair clips for my nieces - THANK YOU for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I would like to see them attached to barrettes too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I would like to see them attached to barrettes too!!

    ReplyDelete