Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Make a Splash Layout-Ruby

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans!!  This is Jenifer here with you to share another W on Wednesday with you.  My layout today doesn't have a great picture, but it still is something that I want to remember.  My youngest should have been born a fish, he has loved being in the water since he was just a few months old.  This is a picture of when he was 3 and just jumped right on in. 

I am loving all of the new product that Ruby Rock-it has come out with.  The Fusion line is so fun and colorful, this piece of the blue looks like waves and just had to be used in my water layout.

You just have to use these glittered alphabet stickers and small silver letters that tie in with the small strips of silver dot vellum that I used here and there.

The "this moment" wood veneer has been treated with Wow embossing powder in Calypso to give it just the right amount of sparkle.  I filled the rectangle with some loose pearl beads I had laying around and I think that they look like bubbles.

Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my layout today.  I would love to see what you're working on leave me a link in the comments and I will check it out.




1 comment:

  1. Love the letter stickers - SPLASH they look amazing.

    ReplyDelete