Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fusion Calendar- Ruby Rock-It

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans it's Jenifer here with you today to share this fun, quick tutorial for a desk calendar using this 5"x7" acrylic frame from Clear Scraps.





I wanted a very light and airy feeling that would transfer over to my Calendar cards so that it wouldn't clash from one month to the next.  I chose to do white and wood veneer.   Here is my flower cluster on the outside of the acrylic frame.

This acrylic frame is so cool it even gives me enough space to store the extra cards behind it.


Here are the individual cards that I made.  I kept them very simple with room on the side to allow the flowers to show and not block the the calendar.  I cut the paper to 5"x7" and using doilies and other scraps of paper had this done within the hour.


Here are the calendar pages when they are in the frame.  I just love this and I love that all I have to do is swap out the month and have a pretty calendar sitting on my desk.  

*Tip-Pinterest has a lot of free printable calendar pages to choose from.

Ruby Rock-It Supplies used:

Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
doilies

Thank you so much for taking a look at my project today.







No comments:

Post a Comment