Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2015

Dwell in Possibility Mini-DCWV

Welcome DCWV fans this is Jenifer here with you today to share one of my favorite DIY project stacks, Mini Albums.  I was going to create this fun mini for my 13 year old Daughter and put it all together and give it to her but once I had the base of the album together I thought it would be fun to give her all of the fun pieces and let her put the album together.  I can't wait to see what she comes up with.
Here is the cover, everything you see is included in the stack.  I have not added anything extra.

This is the second cover.  I added another fun quote.

When you open the second cover I added a pocket with a bunch of the fun cut outs that are included.

Here are a bunch of the fun cut outs that I have in the pocket.  All she will have to do is cut out the desired items to decorate her album.

When you open up the other inserts you have these 3 pages with some flaps to decorate and add details.
I can't wait to give this to her and see how she does it.  I think I will make one as well and see the differences.  
You should give these new DIY stacks a try.  They come with clear instruction sheets that make putting your project together a breeze.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today.
Jenifer 



No comments:

Post a Comment