Search This Blog

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Gorgeous Layout with Ruby Rock-It

Welcome Ruby Rock-It fans this is Jenifer here with you today to share a recent layout that I just love.  I know that it is pretty simple but with such a wonderful picture I really didn't want much to taking away from it.  

The grey damask is part of the Fusion 2015 collection.  I have been on part of a grey kick lately and was very pleased when I say that the Fusion 2015 collection had a few wonderful pieces of grey in them.  This makes me so happy!!

I am in love with the new wood veneer collections.  I LOVE them and I just know that they will be showing up on a ton of future projects.

Of course one of my layouts has to have some vellum and a little cluster of flowers on it and this one is no exception.  A simple silk ribbon bow to tie the layout together and done.

Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other Supplies used:
May Arts silk ribbon
Sequins
Thank you so much for stopping by today to look at my layout, I hope I have inspired you to pull out a  beautiful picture and get it scrapped.


1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous picture indeed. Also a gorgeous layout.

    ReplyDelete