Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Creative Cards-Ruby Rock-It

Welcome Ruby Rock-It fans!!  This is Jenifer here with you today to share some very quick and easy cards for you.  Ruby Rock-It has come out with some new stamps and card stock packs that make it very easy to put cards together.


I put together 3 cards, they don't go together as a set,  but each one can stand alone with it's own simple charm.

I have a really hard time cutting into a beautiful piece of 12x12 paper to make a card so I usually only use my scraps.  For this card I used a scrap piece of Fusion 2015 and Vellum and adhered it to a piece of the new Fundamentals cardstock.  Fundamentals also has a new set of Clear Stamps that are fantastic, they have new words and sayings that you will definitely want to have in your collection.

Here is a close up. 

For my second card I have kept it very simple with a scrap of vellum and a piece from the Glittered Kraftastic collection and adhered to another piece from the new Fundamentals Cardstock.  The Glittered Kraftastic is so lovely you really do not need to do very much to it.


For my final card I used a piece of Vellum on a piece of the New Fundamentals Silver Cardstock and then went very simple with a Happy Birthday stamped from one of the New Clear Stamps and a couple of the Bella Florals and Bella Bling


Here is another close up of this card, see how fun these new stamps are.

Ruby Rock-It Supplies used:

Other Supplies used:
Fiskars punch
May Arts Ribbon
Spellbinders die





No comments:

Post a Comment