Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sweet Life Raccoon-TOW

Hi there Therm O Web fans this is Jenifer here with you to share my Project using Pat Sloan's new "Sweet Life" fabric line.  A friend of mine recently had a sweet baby girl and I am in the process of making her a set of these sweet little stuffed animals.  I am using Simplicity 1549 pattern and have sewn up a few sets of these for gifts. When I first saw the grey I just couldn't get the little Raccoon out of my head, so instead of fighting it I just went with it.  I am so glad that I did!!  I just love this little guy.
I used some HeatnBond lite for the ears and the eyes and a piece of the Therm O Web Heat n’ Bond® Fusible Fleece for the sweet face.

Add some sweet ribbons around the neck and you have a fun one of a kind stuffed animal for a sweet little one.  This is a fairly simple pattern and is a quick project for anyone starting out.
I hope you have enjoyed my project, make sure you come back often to see more from this talented team.


No comments:

Post a Comment