Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Quick and Easy gift for Mom-Ruby Rock-It

Welcome Ruby Rock-It fans :)  This is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun and quick Mothers Day project using a small hoop and some Ruby Rock-It Fusion in Red and some of the gorgeous Kraftastic Stickers.

I used a 5" hoop and I had a fun doily in my stash that fit perfectly within the hoop.  I then proceeded to fill up my hoop like it was a canvas and started layering my embellishments.  I used a piece of the striped Red Fusion paper as my base and built on from there ending with a beautiful Kraftastic sticker.  There are so many wonderful possibilities with these hoops you could whip up some beautiful gifts in no time, Mothers, Teachers and friends.
Here is a close up of some of the embellishments and layers.

Take a look at these fun Kraftastic glitter Stickers.  They are beautiful and you will want to put them on everything.

Ruby Rock-It Supplies used:

Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
Felt doily and flower- Stash
Heart pin





No comments:

Post a Comment