Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Baby Hop-May Arts

Welcome to the May Arts baby hop.  I love babies!!!  One thing that I love to do is make a set of these cute stuffed animals from a Simplicity pattern.


I love finishing hand made items off by sewing on these handmade with love ribbons.  Ribbon accents make every project better and really gives everything a beautiful finish.

I hope you have enjoyed my baby project today and I hope the baby that receives them enjoys many hours of play time.  Here is the rest of the  line up.




Thursday

Friday
Karen Baker

13 comments:

  1. Too cute! How fun these
    would be to make and
    give!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! What a sweet gift for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little animals. the raccoon is darling.
    Ribbon Baby will have so much fun playing with them.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH HOW SWEET!!! LOVE those fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely adorable! The fox is my favorite... reminds me of my stuffed animal fox that was my sidekick for so many years when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute lil animals! I have that handmade ribbon and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how easy it is for a child to hold on to them. So cute and love the way to accented them with such beautiful ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cute animals. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOOOOOO cute! I might have to pull out my sewing machine and actually learn how to use it and make some of these critters for my daughter! Totally love this fox! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darn cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute--my favorite is the raccoon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The raccoon is so lovely, but the rabbit and fox are so sweet! wow this idea is perfect for a gift and so adorable!
    amantedelpapel(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete