Search This Blog

Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Lovin Layout-Ruby Rock-It

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans, Jenifer here with you today to share a Spring Layout with you.  I know I am ready for the warm air and for all of the flowers to start blooming in my neck of the woods, so tired of all this winter.
I did this layout using one of my favorite papers from the Rustic Charm collection, I just love the pinks and fun soft colors in this collection.  I made a large vellum flower and surrounded it with some of the pink Bella flowers.  You will also notice I used another piece of the beautiful packaging on this page and it goes perfectly.





I absolutely LOVE the vellum, I just can't stop using it.

I hope my spring layout gives you hope of warmer days to come.  Now break out some of your flower pictures and put them in a layout, they deserve to be seen.

Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other supplies used:
May Arts silk ribbon
Doilies




No comments:

Post a Comment