Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Seasonal wreath stack-DCWV

This is DCWV Social Media Design Team Member Jenifer, and I am here to share a fun project today, using one of the new DIY Projects Stacks available at JoAnn Stores.  These new stacks are fantastic.  Not only are the project fun and easily crafted but the easy and clear directions make it easy to apply to other stacks or projects you have been thinking about. 
I used the seasonal wreath stack but with a twist. 

I used the spring papers for my spring wreath but I loved the flowers that were made for the Halloween wreath.  Well since there are no "rules" in crafting I mixed them up.

These flowers were so fun and easy to make.  I cut them out and rolled them while sitting and watching a movie with the kiddos.  I used hot glue to adhere them together and used some of the pearl gem stickers for the flower centers.

Here is a close up of the butterflies (included with the stack), I wanted them to appear like they were fluttering around the flowers so I sandwiched them in between a piece of wire and then curled the wire with a chopstick.  I tied the wreath together with some spring ribbons from May Arts and I am ready for spring.

I hope you have enjoyed my project today and make sure you stop by frequently for more wonderful projects from this amazing team.


No comments:

Post a Comment