Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Card-May Arts/Epiphany Hop




Good Morning May Arts Epiphany fans, welcome to my blog for the hop.
I was excited to receive the very pretty butterfly punch, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I love butterflies and how much I will be using this punch.  I put together this fun purple birthday card using one of my favorite stamps, deco foils, ribbons and papers.
There are some wonderful prizes, make sure to leave comments along the way for your chance to win :)


Monday
o    Mary Brockway

Tuesday
o    Lalo IK
o    Karen Hanson

Wednesday
o    Karen Baker

Thursday
o    Jen Shears

Friday

o    Emily Lanham

12 comments:

  1. That card is a real delight, I love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card with the lovely rosette border and butterflies! So precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card with all the sweet little butterflies and Lacey Mommy Butterfly!!!💞☺️💞 I love how they are flying out of the pretty bed of silk roses at the bottom of the card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies on your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Great
    job with the
    butterflies.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. The butterfly is beautiful. I thought it was made from lace until I read you post. Adding the little friends in printed paper is great.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. DELIGHTFUL card Jenifer!!!
    LOVE your GORGEOUS butterflies and rosettes, the vellum layer over the SPARKLING purple panel is BEAUTIFUL too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. I love butterflies, so this is a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe that the butterly is a punch. It is beautiful. Your whole card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete