Search This Blog

Friday, March 27, 2015

Flower Mini-DCWV/Tombow hop



Hi and Welcome to the Gold and Cork Blog Hop with Tombow USA and DCWV! We have 2 days full with gorgeous projects using GOLD and CORK! You probably came here from Beth Watson but if you happened to stumble across my blog go to the Tombow USA Blog (on Friday) DCWV Blog (On Saturday) to start!
  

Welcome to my blog :)  for my project I wanted to make a little flower album that I can fill with pictures and dried flowers.  I love that I can add more pages when needed.  On the cover I used a DCWV Stencil, embossing paste and Wow embossing powders to make the cover really stand out.

I won't show all of the pages so far but just a couple of my favorite.  I used some of the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue to tack down the lace and a pressed flower on a piece of the cork.  I love the delicate lace and the contrast of the cork.

I used some of the NEW Tombow Adhesive Dots to adhere my pictures.  The gilded stack is one of my favorites and I can't wait to use it in more projects.

Here are some more pressed flowers.

I have a couple pages ready to be filled when just the right flower picture or pressed flower comes along.


To win, visit and comment on the participating blog posts. You have until March 31st at 11:59 EST to comment. A winner will be picked randomly and announced on April 1st 2015.
Tombow will be giving away: Tombow Xtreme AdhesiveNEW Tombow Adhesive DotsNEW Tombow Foam Tape and everyone’s favorite the Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue!
DCWV will be giving away: The DCWV Gilded Stack, a 4x4 Cork Stack, Insta Kraft Album, Accordion Album and a set of Birthday Photo Props!

Remember to “Like” Tombow USA and DCWV on Facebook.


Friday, March 27th:
Jenifer Cowles  <<YOU ARE HERE

Saturday, March 28th:


YOUR NEXT STOP IS Thomisia Francois
Thank you for stopping by:)

38 comments:

  1. Wow loved the contrast of kraft, cork and the lace with dried flowers !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea! I love the cover, it is just so pretty. And I really like the look of the lace on the cork, outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful album! i love the idea of saving all of your pressed flowers in one place. really pretty!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your stunning album cover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen an idea like this. What a great way to capture your pics of flowers in the summer and dry a flower to put beside it. Those flower gardners would love a gift like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pressing and drying flowers is something I keep,wanting. Thanks for reminding me. This might be the summer I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful theme for an album!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, what a FAB idea! LOVE the flower on the front and the lace and dried flowers on kraft & cork is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for preserving special flowers! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty album. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea, and so nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so pretty. I am loving all the great ideas for these cute mini albums!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great spring project. Very pretty. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty album! I love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a unique and great way to store your dried flowers! Using the gold and cork gives your projects a lovely background and great way to see your flowers. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous project! What a great idea of using this album to keep your dried flowers. They are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the embossed cover and the lace/flower page is amazing! So many incredible pages! Would love to see the whole thing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jenifer your album is very pretty. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that cover. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your project, love the cover, so pretty. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The cover of the album is beautiful. Love the gold stenciling. the page with the big flowers is wonderful.
    Great album
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowza, the embossing on the album cover! Stupendous! What beautiful pages. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What beautiful pages. The lace is especially beautiful. I'd love to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is beautiful! Love the gold stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a great idea. I love your book.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great idea and wonderful front cover to your storage book. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  27. BEAUTIFUL album Jenifer!!!
    LOVE your cover - WOW - I really NEED to try stencilling with embossing paste - LOVE your combination of cork, gold and delicate lace too - LOVE IT ALL!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous album for your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your beautiful stenciled gold front with splashes of lace paired with the fabulous cork and gold through out! It fits so perfectly with your flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful little album :) The gilded pack is my favorite too :)

    ReplyDelete