Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Drawstring Panel Bag-TOW

I received these super cute panels from Blend Fabrics and struggled a little bit about what to do with them.  Well along came this super simple drawstring bag.  I just sewed 2 panels together along the bottom and the side and a casing along the top for the drawstring.  I fancied it up with some of the new Deco Foils to highlight some of the designs.

Drawstring Bag:  Designed by Jenifer Cowles
Therm O Web supplies used:
Foil in Red and Green

Other supplies used:
Blend Fabrics
May Arts Ribbon


Here you can see some of the foil.  I traced some of the flower centers and the yarn with the transfer adhesive.  Allow the adhesive to dry and then you just rub the foil over the top.  I used a brayer and the foil transferred smoothly



Here is the other side of the bag.  I put some foil in her hair and along the flower stems and centers.  

I hope you have enjoyed my project today.  Try some of the new Deco Foils, they work on paper and on fabrics, just giving your project a little bit more sparkle when you want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment