Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Denim Kindle case-ThermOWeb

Hi this is Jenifer here with you today to share my denim project, using the most awesome denim I have ever used.  The denim comes pre-washed and ready to use and it is so soft with many colors to choose from.
For my project I used the Metal Grey denim and the Tech Pocket and Portfolio.  My boys needed a new "manly" kindle case and this denim was perfect.
This is the finished portfolio in all of its glory.

I found some fabric with some flames and using some Ultra HeatNBond on one side I cut out the flames and adhered them to the denim.  I sewed around the inside of the flames.  To give the flames more pizzazz I went over it with the Icraft deco foil transfer adhesive and added some of the Red Deco Foil.

Here is the inside of the portfolio.  There is an inside pocket to add notes.


1 comment: