Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Together Forever Scroll Rustic Charm Feature- Ruby Rock-It

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans this is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun project with you featuring the Rustic Charm collection.  I made this fun scroll for my Valentine using a recycled spool from a used roll of ribbon.





This is what I started with.
I decorated the top with some lovely Bella Blooms and handmade vellum flowers.  I adhered the together forever dimensional stick between some toothpicks and made a cute sign.
This was a small spool so I cut a 1" piece of 12x12 paper and wrote down a little love note and then cut out the Together Forever from the patterned paper. I hot glued it to the spool and now I have a fun little piece of valentines artwork.
Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other Supplies used:
May Arts Ribbons
Spellbinders die

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my project today.

No comments:

Post a Comment