Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Rustic Charm Feature Adore Layout- Ruby Rock-It

Welcome to another W on Wednesday, this is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun layout.  A friend of mine recently got married. She had a gorgeous dress and ended up getting these super cute lace tennis shoes, and they just needed to be documented.  Sometimes even the smallest of details need to shine.





Here is a fun closeup of the ruffles I created when I cut apart some doilies.  I just layered them on double sided tape to create these quick and easy ruffles.  It brings out the lace in the shoes and the ruffles of the dress.

Here is part of the flower cluster, I love, love, love the bella flowers.  The perfect finish to my layout is the wood sign going up the side.  The Rustic Charm collection was the perfect fit for my pictures and I can't wait to show you some of the other projects that I have made with this collection.

Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
Doilies

Thank you so much for stopping by today,


1 comment:

  1. That was inspirational, my own daughter has recently got married and I am starting to document it. A wonderful page.

    ReplyDelete