Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2015

I Do Banner-Ruby Rock-It

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans.  This is Jenifer here with you today to share this banner that I made using the new wedding line "Something Blue".  I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this line.  The blues are perfect and they have this shimmer to them that is just to die for.

Here is the entire banner with doilies and eyelets and flowers.

Here is a close up of the I and the vellum flower.  I just can't put together anything without using some of the awesome Vellum.

Here is a close up of the flower made with the silver polka dot vellum, resting on top of a doily.

For the letters I used some very old chipboard letters that I had in my stash, sanded them down and then just inked them silver to go with the papers and ribbons.

Thank you so much for stopping by today to look at my project.  I can't wait for you to get you hands on the "Something Blue" line, you are going to love it.

Ruby Rock-It Supplies used:
Something Blue paper line
vellum
Flowers

Other Supplies used:
Ribbon-May Arts



No comments:

Post a Comment