Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2015

Heart strings-May Arts

Welcome to the May Arts Valentine hop day 2.  Make sure you stop by and check out all of yesterdays amazing projects.  For my project I put my hearts in a jar:)
To be honest with you I have had this project half way done and sitting on my desk since last Valentines day.  I just wasn't sure how to decorate the top of the jar.  Recently I received these amazing Spellbinders dies that make beautiful flowers and I have been putting flowers on EVERYTHING lately, so they went on the top of the jar.
I am pleased with how it turned out even if it did take me a year to complete the project. :)

Here is a view from the top and the beautiful flowers.  Leave me a comment and you will be in the drawing for some beautiful May Arts ribbons.

May Arts Ribbons used:
A485-14-17 Adhesive scallop
FY31 Beads
419-14 small pom poms
SM09 Thread
BY31 Silver leaves
418-01 White leaves
SK01 Silk

Other Supplies used:
Smitten collection from Authentique
Spellbinders die

Thursday
·         Virginia Fynes
·         Tracy McLennon
·         Rhea Weigand
·         Mary Brockway
·         Mallika Kejriwal
·         Lalo IK
·         Karen Hanson

Friday
·         Karen Baker
·         Jennifer Davey
·         Jenifer Cowles
·         Jen Shears
·         Gini Williams Cagle
·         Emily Lanham
·         Charlene Driggs

16 comments:

  1. Your jar is beautiful! I think we've all started projects that didn't get finished for awhile (me included).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Beautifully decorated jar...love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this idea, I would put words on those cute little hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jar is happy that you waited to decorate it until this year. It is beautiful. Love the flowers.
    thanks for sharing a great project

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the flowers and all the trim, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh....L O V E the Flowers, Lace, & other Embellishments!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and I'm loving
    the hanging hearts
    inside and the flowers
    on top!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you jazzed up this glass container. What a pretty Valentine gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty - love the flowers..
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous idea! I love your decorated jar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your jar is amazing. I love those flowers on top of the jar, they are so gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing your idea with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. BEAUTIFUL jar Jenifer!!!
    LOVE your flowers, swirling beads and scalloped trim!!!
    I can TOTALLY relate to having projects set aside, waiting for just the right technique or product to finish it off :)
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete