Search This Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Beautiful Moment-Ruby Rock-It

Hi Ruby Rock-It fans this is Jenifer here with you again to share a layout with you using the new "Something Blue" collection.  I told you I just couldn't get enough of this line.  I love the nautical look of this line and I have always been weak for navy blue polka dots,so this Collection is an instant favorite.


This paper and the embellishments went perfectly to showcase this sunset we experienced when we went to the Oregon coast in October. The navy and the gold are a perfect combination.
Here is a close up of the fun tags and cards from the collection.

 
One thing that I like to do is to balance out my pages to to put a little flag at opposite corners.  I usually use some scraps from my project.  I angled the end and put some of the wonderful glitter hearts on top.

How fun are these dimensional die cut tags? I love them and I put some rope through the top to carry over my nautical theme.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I can't wait to see your creations with all of these beautiful new wedding lines, you won't be disappointed in any of them.


1 comment: