Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Warm Winter Wishes Soapbox Ornament-DCWV

Hi DCWV fans, this is Jenifer here with you today to share my very first post as a new DT member.  I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be a part of this team.
I thought I would do something a little bit different so I put together this fun ornament for Christmas.  I made another one a few days ago and now I just can't stop.  Believe it or not it was made from a soap box.




See I told you it was made from a soap box:)
Using the Winter in the Woods Stack (both the 6x6 and the 12x12 stacks) I adhered paper on all sides then using Wow Embossing powders I went around all of the edges give it a frosted glass feeling to the ornament.


I attached some May Arts silk ribbons and wired beads to the top and a Wow medallion to the center and now I just have to figure out if it will sit on a shelf as a display piece or do I hang it on the tree?  What would you do with it?

Supplies Used:
Wow Embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. I would say perfect for hanging on the tree, a real delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this idea. It looks awesome and great papers. I will have to try the idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete