Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Lovely Day Layout-Ruby Rock-It

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans, this is Jenifer here with you today to share some of the prettiest papers I have ever seen.  They all have this wonderful pearl glow to them, that makes it hard to pick up on camera but trust me it is gorgeous.  I think I say this every time but I think this is my new favorite layout.  It came together beautifully with the soft feminine palette and some awesome Freckled Fawn goodies and you have a winning combination..




I just can't create anything without a pretty little flower cluster and this layout is no exception :)  I combined a Bella Floral with some hand made flowers from the My Romance collection and setting it on top of this little felt Freckled Fawn Doily.

 You can make these little banners by layering ribbons and papers together and putting them under the eyelet ribbon.

 The wood element and the "a lovely day"stamp along with the little heart are all from Freckled Fawn and all of the pieces really work together to make this layout shine.

Ruby Rock-It Supplies:

Other Supplies:
May Arts Ribbons
Spellbinders Dies






No comments:

Post a Comment