Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Wrapping-May Arts

I hope you have been enjoying all of the Christmas wrapping ideas from the team, I can't believe all of the many wonderful ways to wrap gifts.  I have definitely been inspired :)

I chose to keep my simple and sparkly, using kraft paper and some gold glitter elastic ribbon and sequin hearts.  I used some of the new May Arts Artful Accents tags and a fun sparkly snowflake to pull it all together.
Thank you so much for stopping by today make sure to leave a comment for a chance to win some of your own wonderful ribbons :)

Have a wonderful Holiday!!
Monday


Tuesday

9 comments:

  1. Gold elastic ribbon = beautifully wrapped gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the kraft paper. I would have never thought to use it, but with the beautiful bows they look gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty with the gold and the sparkly snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, I love all your sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS gift wrapping Jenifer!!!
    LOVE the SPARKLING gold & red, it looks delightful against the Kraft paper - LOVE IT!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, love the sparkling gold and red on the kraft paper. TFS.

    ReplyDelete