Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Christmas Countdown-Ruby Rock-It

Happy Holidays Ruby Rock-It fans!!  This is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun Christmas countdown piece I made.  I love it and even though it is not in your traditional Christmas colors I think that I will not be getting tired of it any time soon.


 I first created an origami shadow box with a lovely piece of patterned paper from the Celebrate line, it was pretty easy to do and I am loving the results so be prepared for some more projects with these in the future.



 I then took my frame and adhered it to a glittered snowflake and a doily to give it some stability.  I used some Spellbinders Dies for the flowers using some Sugar Candy and some May Arts ribbons to really make everything pop.  I used a piece of Chalk board paper for the countdown, and with just a few fun finishing touches we are good to go.

Here is a close up of the flower cluster.

This is a Tim Holtz bottle brush tree that I wrapped some twine from the Handi Scandi Collection and some loose pearls and a fun little star on the top.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment