Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Butterflies-Ruby Rock-It

 Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans its Jenifer here with you today for another W on Wednesday project for you.  I have gone over several reasons why I do scrapbooking and so I thought I would include another reason.  Sometimes you take an amazing photo or a have a perfect picture that takes you back to the time the picture was taken or when and where a vacation took place.  That is what this photo does for me. The swarm of butterflies on the shore of the lake takes me back to the perfect camping trip we went on over 10 years ago.  I also thought it would be fun to see how many collections I could get on 1 layout as well :)

 
The yellows, blacks and grays bring just the perfect amount of pop to this layout.  I layered until I thought it was perfect and I have to admit this is one of my all time favorite layouts. I went around some of the layers with a pen just to make it stand out a little bit more.


Here is a close up of my cluster.
I challenge you to use a photo that really speaks to you or takes you back to a perfect day.  Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my layout and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Ruby Rock-It supplies used:
Bella Floral and Bling
Tags

Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
Therm O Web-Foam Squares and glitter photo corners
Fiskars punch

1 comment: