Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

12 days of Christmas-Ruby Rock-IT

Hi there Ruby Rock-It fans, I hope things are well with you and you can now sit back and enjoy your holidays.  I have to say I am loving this altered tin I came up with.  I have a hard time throwing away cool boxes, tins and jars and every once and awhile they do come in handy.




I decorated around the box with some of the beautiful papers from the Celebrate and Betrothed collection and the made some beautiful flower for the top with the awesome vellum.  I am loving the gold and silver together lately and Ruby Rock-It does it just beautifully.



I found these fun envelopes here and made 12, I used cardstock and the Betrothed token paper and cut the blank ones apart and adhered them to the cardstock and stapled some pretty ribbon to the tops.  All that is needed now is some fun activities to go with the tags and you are ready to go.
Here is a picture of the original tin :)  I have a few more I can't wait to use.

 Ruby Rock-It Supplies:

Other Supplies Used:
May Arts ribbons
Spellbinders dies

Thank you so much for visiting today I am wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday season,



No comments:

Post a Comment