Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Simply Wonderful-Ruby Rock-It Scraps tutorial

Welcome to the Ruby Rock-It blog for my Tuesday Tutorial.  If you are anything like me you have a bunch of scraps that you just can't seem to part with and I would like to show you a fun way to use up some of those scraps.

After finishing another project I had a bunch of 1 1/2" x 6" scraps left over. Using a edge punch I punched one edge on the scrap and then sewed a scrap of eyelet ribbon under each piece and then layered them on top of each other.  I love how the eyelet enhances the country feel the country cookin collection.  The rest of the layout came together pretty quickly.  I love how it turned out.



Here is a close up of my layers.  I hope I have inspired you to use up some of your scraps.
Thank you for stopping by today.

Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other Supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
Martha Stewart punch
Foam Squares-Therm O Web

2 comments:

  1. Creative how you added lace with the paper. Looks very vintage!

    ReplyDelete