Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Secret Recipe-Ruby Rock-It

Hi Jenifer here with you today to share a fun shadowbox featuring our Country Cookin collection.  My daughter has recently taken on baking as a hobby, which is great for her but not so good for my waistline.  When I finished my shadowbox she immediately claimed it as hers, I can't say that I blame her.
Using foam squares to give the pieces some dimension and sequins for sparkle this fun little piece came together fairly quickly.

Here is a close up of some of the sections, I love the way the felt pieces look like little doilies that would be on a table.
I used some large beads for the top and as legs on the bottom of my box to give it some character.  I hope you have enjoyed my project today, I would love to see your creations if you leave me a link I will be sure to visit.
Ruby Rock-It supplies used:

Other supplies used:
Ribbon-May Arts
beads
sequins
felt doilies
Embossing Powder- WOW
frame Mold-Martha Stewart
Adhesive-ThermOWeb



1 comment: