Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Kids Crafts-May Arts

I was trying to figure out a super fun craft for the kids to make for DAYS and couldn't come up with anything fun and exciting.  As the deadline was approaching my 12 year old daughter came to me with this hoop and some scraps of fabric she put together and asked if she could use some ribbons.  Absolutely :)  She picked out the ribbons and put the entire thing together.  I did hot glue the PomPoms around the hoop but everything else was all her.
I think she did a fantastic job on her new little hoop memo board.  I guess she doesn't need me to plan crafts for her, she can do it all on her own. 
May Arts ribbon used:
462-Pom Pom
BK32-Striped Grosgrain

Thursday

Friday

9 comments:

  1. She has done a really good job, it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful hoop memo board Jenifer, even more so because your very talented daughter made it!!! My niece is the same age and loves crafting too and I am going to suggest this project to her => THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project
    and looks like she
    had fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors. It will be so easy to hang something and then change it when you want.
    thanks for sharing Jennifer's-dauaghter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling memo board hoop! Your daughter takes after her Momma, crafty! Amazing what they can design, when given the opportunity! I think people would buy her sweet little memo board :)

    ReplyDelete