Search This Blog

Friday, November 21, 2014

Fall Banner-DCWV

I am so excited to be sharing my first post with you today for DCWV- I still am in shock that my name was on the list. I am so excited to be working with them to bring you some amazing projects.  I couldn't wait to get started so I put together this fun Fall banner.  It is super easy to do with the 6"x 12" stacks that they have out now.


This is the banner hung on the wall.

See how easy, there are not very many supplies involved, and should only take about an hour to put together.




Here are some close ups of the individual banners.  I went around the edges with the gold pigment ink and sprayed a couple splotches with the Gold Texture spray.  I had these large letters forever but they were covered in Halloween and Valentines paper so I sanded them down and really roughed up some of the areas then covered them with the same gold inks to make them look like they are almost metallic.  All of the ribbons and flowers are from May Arts and some Blue Moon beads in the flower centers.

Supplies used:
6"x 12" Fall & Halloween Stack
Blue Moon Beads
May Arts Ribbons
Imagine Crafts-Irresistible Texture Spray and Delicata Gold Pigment Ink

Thank you so much for stopping by today,
Jenifer

2 comments: