Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dream-May Arts/ Core'dinations Hop

Welcome to the May Arts Core'dinations hop, I hope you have enjoyed everything so far.  I received a pack of the Chalk core and it went from there.  Have you seen this blog?  Louise's work is just so free and beautiful and inspiring that I new it was time to give it a try.


This was pretty easy to do.  The first thing I did was "chalk up" my black paper.  I then sprayed it with Imagine Crafts and then let it run down my paper by turning it this way and that.  When dry do your layers.

May Arts Ribbons:
451-Waxed cording
A476-Scroll
469-Rhinestones
439-Flowers

Other Supplies Used:
Core'dinations chalk core and Spotted pack
Imagine Crafts ink
Stickers-My Little Shoebox

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday
                 Charlene Driggs

15 comments:

  1. Stunning! I Love everything about this layout!! Pinned for inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool affect! Love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, love the blue and black together, and all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors with the black papers. A very unique layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning!! LOVE the blue against the black! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO! I am so glad I took the time to come back and check out your blog. The blues and white against the black set the sweet photo off so nicely and the little touches of sparkle from the sequins is perfect on it. The cording makes a dainty airy frame. Love it!!!
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is just beyond beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the results of the ink running. Love how you used the ribbon as an accent too. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS layout Jenifer!!!
    I confess that I haven't used chalkboard cardstock before and I think the background you have created is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING, LOVE the ribbons, trims & bling you have layered to frame the sweet photo too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I love the blue against the Core'dinations black chalk background!! The May Arts twine is used perfectly. Thank you for sharing. Your layout is truly fab.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, love the colors, the black chalk background and the twine. TFs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful layout, great media application

    ReplyDelete